- You start visiting family and friends to wish a Merry Christmas;
- You can barely walk into a shop without being pushed by someone;
- “Home Alone” goes on TV;
- Everyone is freaking because they still haven’t bought all the presents;
- Everyone is trying to eat healthier because Christmas Eve and Christmas Day will be a disaster;
- You can listen to Christmas songs everywhere you go: in the shopping, in the gym, on the streets – everywhere;
- Your mom is already planning when she’ll be going all the sweets so that she can have time to get ready on Christmas Eve;
- There is Christmas decorations in pretty much every room of your house;
- All you can think about is the most amazing and delicious food your mom/dad makes and you can barely wait for it.
Can you relate to any of these?