Thursday, December 10

BLOGMAS #10: THE PERFECT BLUSH FOR WINTER TIME

Winter makeup is probably my favourite of all the seasons as I can always rock a bit of eyeliner and red lipstick while on Summer I usually go for a more subtle eye and lips. For those days when I don’t apply eyeliner I feel like I need something else to complete the look. I love blush but I feel like the blush I used to go for on Summer isn’t the greatest for this time of the year so I went haunt for another one.


When I saw the Catrice Multi Matt Blush in 10 Love, Rosie! I immediately knew I had to get it. The shades are beautiful and you can create different looks with it. If you swirl your brush around the darker shades, you’ll get a lovely rose mauve colour but if you have darker skin and swirl your brush around the lighter shades, you can almost use it as a highlighter.

What I like to do is going for the four shades and get the loveliest subtle pink ever. Almost as if I had just been outside during a cold day and I got lovely rosie cheeks. The blush has the perfect amount of pigmentation as you just get the right amount of colour on your cheeks. Unless you have a denser brush, you won’t have to worry about looking like a clown.

I don’t use primer or foundation on a daily basis, I only use concealer and this blush lasts a very long time on me. It doesn’t last the entire day though but depending on what primer you might use, it might last all day on your cheeks! I got this blush for 4,59€ so I think the price will be about the same no matter what you live so if you know anywhere around you that sells Catrice products, go swatch this beauty and maybe get it. It’s fantastic.

Have you ever tried any products from Catrice?

No comments:

Post a Comment