Sunday, November 29

NOVEMBER FAVOURITES

Seventeen Lacquer Liner Wet Look Eyeliner, Flat Foundation Brush from Born Pretty Store, Essence Bronzing Powder, Seventeen Brow’s That Brow Kit, Kiko Long Lasting Eyeshadow Stick in 37 Burgundy, Rimmel Scandaleyes Flex Lycra Mascara,
Can you believe the last month of 2015 is about to start? How crazy is that? I remember 2014 New Year’s Eve as if it was yesterday and I bet you do too and now it’s almost December 2015 which means this is my last monthly favourites post of the year as December favourites will be posted on 2016 already! This month I have a few favourites: some are new and some I’m sure you’ve already seen around.


This month I was a lot more organised than in September which meant I had more time to actually realise what I have been loving lately and I realised I’ve been into the cat eye look again. I was obsessed with it for a while and I used to do it every single day but then I simply forgot about it and now it is back. Since using the Seventeen Lacquer Liner Wet Look Eyeliner* I’ve fallen in love with the look again. To complement my subtle cat eye look I have been loving the Rimmel Scandaleyes Flex Lycra Mascara. It gives a lot of definition and volume instead of length which I totally prefer as my lashes are already quite long but not that voluminous. Even though I do really like this mascara, you have to be careful with it as sometimes there’s too much product on the brush and it can clump your eyelashes!

When I don’t apply eyeliner but I still want to look a bit more put together I have been loving the Kiko Long Lasting Eyeshadow Stick in 37 Burgundy and I am still doing the exact same look I have been talking for so long here on the blog. I just know that it works so I always go for it as I need to be ready quickly and don’t have much time to experiment.

To give my face a little more definition and make me look less death I have been using the Seventeen Brow’s That Brow Kit* and the Essence Bronzing Powder (discontinued). That summer glow I had for a few weeks is gone by now and I’ve been feeling so tired that without bronzer I could literally be a ghost. I have to thank bronzer and caffeine for keeping me going haha

Last but not least, I have been adoring the Flat Foundation Brush* from Born Pretty Store! I don’t use foundation everyday but when I do, I always apply it with this brush and sometimes I even use it for blending concealer. It gives a flawless look with no effort at all.

What products/things have you been loving lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment