Friday, November 20

IF YOU COULD PICK ONLY ONE?


When you a beauty lover or blogger it’s easy to get a bit overboard with things and when I saw Vanessa from Sevenmins do this post and I could only think how hard would have been to choose only one thing in each category! The “What If I could only pick one?” question is almost like a challenge and at this point I’m happy that I’ve been containing myself and I don’t have a huge amount of products.

The challenge started when I decided I wanted to pick 5 different categories and after much thinking I decided I'll be picking just one Lipstick, Eyeliner, Skin Care, Hair Serum & Fragrance. For those of you who were expecting to see mascara on this list I'm very sorry but I just couldn't pick only one!



Lipstick

Being a lipstick lover seems pretty great until you have to pick only one! I never thought this would be so hard as some days you prefer a nude but some others you really need a red. And what about pinks? Right. After a lot of thinking I actually made up my mind and pick the Rimmel Lasting Finish Matte Lipstick in 111. 


Eyeliner

I have to be honest and say this was a pretty easy choice for me. If you had asked me a few weeks ago what type of eyeliner I prefered, I'd have said eyeliner pen but now? I do love the Seventeen Lacquer Liner Wet Look Eyeliner* and it's not a pen! I wasn't really into drugstore liquid liners because I don't like their brushes but this one is seriously good and so easy to work with!



Skin Care

This category was half easy and half difficult. My favourite skincare brand is Garnier as I simply love all their products and my skin seems to love them as well! The difficult part was deciding which product from Garnier to pick. I chose the Garnier Pure Active Fruit Energy Gel Wash as I use it every morning and every night and if I really needed a scrub, I could mix it with some brown sugar (you have to work with what you have, girl)!


Hair Serum

Another win for Garnier! I've only discovered it recently but I've fell in love with it the right moment I applied it on my hair. It's the Garnier Original Remedies Avocado Oil and Shea Butter Cream. I love the fact that it's a cream formula but equally moisturizing as an oil! I know this product is probably not available in every country but if you have the chance to grab it, do it!



Fragrance

I just couldn't be more sure about my choice. I absolutely love the Cacharel Amor Amor Forbiden Kiss and I can only thank my boyfriend for giving me this perfume a while back. I won't even attempt to describe the smell of it but you have the chance to smell this when you're in a store, you really should because it's gorgeous!

I'd love to know your picks in this category! I obviously chose drugstore products in every category besides Fragrance but you can go high end if you prefer! If you decide to post something like this on your blog, do let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment