Sunday, November 22

HOW MUCH IS MY FACE WORTH? DRUGSTORE EDITION

If you haven’t read a “How Much Is My Face Worth?” post before, I have no idea where you’ve been but I’m pretty sure you haven’t been around! Posts like this have been around everywhere but every time there’s something different and every time there’s a slight feeling of shock when you actually realise how much are all those products worth.

Because most of the products I use are drugstore I thought it would be a good idea to do pick only inexpensive products and see how much that would cost me. I haven’t picked anything new for the purpose of this post so every product shown is actually what I use and what I love.

I always start my makeup by applying foundation and concealer not in a particular order. I know some of you prefer to apply concealer first and some others prefer to apply it after foundation but I just do it however I feel like that day. The foundation I’ve been using is the Catrice All Matt Plus (7,49€) in 010 Light Beige. If you don’t like pink foundations, be careful with this as it as a slight pink undertone. The concealer I have on use at the moment is the Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circles in Light (6,95€) but an even more inexpensive alternative is the Maybelline Fit Me concealer (4,95€) that I absolutely love.

I always use powder because I have oily skin and I need help to keep my makeup in place so I use the Essence All About Matt! Fixing powder (3,79€). This is a translucent powder so it doesn’t add any coverage but Essence do powders in different shades that provide some coverage. I usually apply some of the Essence Bronzing Matt Compact powder in 02 Love to be matt. I believe Essence has discontinued this product but they very similar ones now with different packaging at 4,49€.


For my brows I have been loving the Seventeen Brow’s That Brow Kit* (£5,99 - 8,47€) and I use the wax and the powder for everyday brows and I also use the brow pencil when I want more defined eyebrows. For my eyes have been using the highlighting shadow on my eyelid and the Kiko Long Lasting Eyeshadow stick (4,90€) in 37 Burgundy that I got on sale.

For my eyelashes I use the Rimmel Scandaleyes Lycra Flex mascara (3,99€) on the upper ones and one my bottom lashes I use the Seventeen Falsifeye HD mascara* (£6,99 - 9,89€). To complete the look I use the Essence Long Lasting lipstick (2,89€) in 04 On The Catwalk or 06 Barely There.

Time to reveal the final result. My face is worth 52,86€! I did include the prices of the products I got sent to me by Seventeen because I wanted to have an exact idea of how my face was really worth and I honestly never thought it would be this much but it's not that bad considering it's a full face of makeup!

Have you ever done a "How Much Is My Face Worth?"? If you have, leave the link so that I can have a read! Do you use any of these products daily?

No comments:

Post a Comment