Saturday, November 14

GARNIER MICELLAR WATER ORIGINAL VS. COMBINATION SKIN

Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water
The original Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water has been highly raved on the blogging world and I don’t regret saying it was a “bloggers made me buy” kind of purchase. Garnier decided to then launch the Garnier Pure Active Micellar Cleansing Water for Combination to Oily skin and being myself an oily skinned girl I was very intrigued by it. 

Garnier Pure Active Micellar Cleansing Water for Combination to Oily skinI had to try it to see if it was any different so I did. Is it any different? Yes. Does it make a notable change on your skin? Not so much. The formula of both is very similar and if you don’t have sensitive skin, you probably won’t notice much difference between the two. The feeling on your skin when you’re removing your makeup is the same and I haven’t found any irritation with the Pure Active version. 

I was expecting that the oiliness of my skin would be reduced but to be honest I haven’t noticed much difference apart from the initial days of use. The first week I used this version my skin got some dry patches that I took care of it with a moisturizer and some Vaseline during the night. I’ve been using it for a few weeks now and I don’t have dry patches anymore and my skin seems to be a bit less oily but we can also assume that it’s from the colder weather, who knows? 

If you have oily skin and want to try this version to see if it works well on your skin, go for it! If you like the original Garnier Micellar Water, you’ll certainly like this one as you won’t notice much difference between the two. As I got some dry patches in the beginning, I don’t think this is a good product for people with dry skin. 

Have you tried any of the versions? What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment