Sunday, November 8

CURRENT EVERYDAY DRUGSTORE PRODUCTS

Catrice All Matt Plus Foundation, Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Concealer, Essence All About Matt Fixing Powder, H&M Trio Eyeshadow, Kiko Long Lasting Eyeshadow Stick in 37 Burgundy, Seventeen Lacquer Liner Wet Look Finish, Rimmel Scandaleyes Lycra Flex Mascara, Seventeen Falsifeye HD Mascara, Essence Matt Bronzing Powder, Rimmel Lasting Finish Matte Lipstick by Kate Moss in 107, Born Pretty Store Flat Foundation Brush
Having an everyday makeup routine is not easy for me as I often like to be a bit more creative and some other days I barely have time to apply concealer. Last month I added a few discoveries to my small makeup collection and I have been using them almost every day since then.

Catrice All Matt Plus Foundation, Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Concealer, Seventeen Lacquer Liner Wet Look Finish, Rimmel Scandaleyes Lycra Flex Mascara, Seventeen Falsifeye HD Mascara, Essence Matt Bronzing Powder, Rimmel Lasting Finish Matte Lipstick by Kate Moss in 107, Born Pretty Store Flat Foundation Brush
If you have been around for a while, you'll know that most of my makeup is from the drugstore as I don't like to ask my parents for extra money for makeup and you can often find some good quality products at lower prices.

H&M Trio Eyeshadow (from the old collection, not available anymore)
Rimmel Scandaleyes Lycra Flex Mascara
Essence Matt Bronzing Powder
Rimmel Lasting Finish Matte Lipstick by Kate Moss in 107 (review on a different colour)

I think the most surprising products were the Rimmel Scandaleyes Lycra Flex mascara and the flat foundation brush from Born Pretty Store! Both are really inexpensive products and amazing quality! I'm still deciding if I should write a review on the mascara or not! What do you think?

What products have you been using lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment