Friday, October 16

MY FAVOURITE REDS

I'm a loyal lover of reds and I always need a red lipstick whether it's Summer or Winter. A red lipstick can transform your all look from simple to edgy which is quit powerful, right? It's time to show you some of my favourite reds!

Rimmel Lasting Finish Matte Lipstick (in 111 and 107)
These are probably the best quality lipsticks you'll ever find at a drugstore price and I'm being completely honest when I say this. I'm a fan of matte lipsticks but I hate the feeling of dry lips so you can be sure I wouldn't love these if they were drying on the lips. The 107 is probably the most raved lipstick from Rimmel in the blogging community but if you've tried it, you understand why. The 111 shade is a beautiful red for Summer as it's a lot more orange-y (the one on the right). Amazing pigmentation, incredible staying power, excellent formula. Get your hands on some, now!

This is the a great alternative to matte lipsticks as it's very creamy and non-drying. It's not a matte finish so it won't last as long but it's a great product for those have of you that can't even hear the word 'matte' because you're lips are so drying! It's very pigmented and very comfortable on the lips. There's some beautiful colour on this range but this is probably my favourite!

Oriflame Hydra Comfort Lipstick (in Wine) (discontinued)
This lipstick is half glossy half matte. Not too sure what to call it but I love the formula of it. It doesn't look completely matte on the lips, it lasts for hours and it feels really comfortable on the lips. Besides, the pigmentation is amazing as well as the colour. I don't really understand why Oriflame discontinued this lipstick/collection because it's amazing!

Mac Lipstick (in Diva)
This was my ever first Mac lipstick (still is anyway) and I absolutely love it! The colour is gorgeous and it makes your teeth look very white which is awesome in my opinion! This is definitely the most long lasting lip product I own as it seems to stay on your lips forever but because of that it can be a bit drying sometimes. It's always nice to exfoliate and hydrate your lips first if you want a flawless look!

Do you own any of these lipsticks? Tell me one red/berry/burgundy shade that I should own!

No comments:

Post a Comment