Sunday, October 4

MINI HAUL | BORN PRETTY STORE

Born Pretty Store - Budget Makeup Brushes

After hearing so much about Born Pretty Store products recently I knew I couldn't say no when they asked me if I wanted to try some of their products! I had the opportunity to choose some products from the website and they kindly sent them to me!
I chose two different brushes and one beauty sponge and I'm obviously going to review these three products for you so that you can know if they're worth it or not! Everything arrived in great conditions.


Born Pretty Store - Flat Foundation Brush

My first pick was a Flat Foundation Brush* (number #1) that is not called foundation brush but it's a basic flat brush that it's perfect for blending in your base. This one is extremely soft, dense but not too dense so that you can easily flex the bristles to reach every point of your face.

Born Pretty Store - Tapered Makeup Brush

Next I picked a Tapered Brush* (number #2) that I thought it would be perfect for highlight, contour or even blending concealer under your eyes. This one is very soft too but a lot more dense and less flexible than the flat one which makes me believe that will be much better for cream products (I still haven't tried it).

Born Pretty Store - Beauty Blender dupe

My last pick was a Beauty Sponge* because I was really intrigued about it! I know a lot of people love the original Beauty Blender but I've always used cheap ones and I never had a problem with it. I think that if you take good care of them, they can last you a pretty long time considering you should replace it every three months.

Born Pretty Store was kind enough to offer me to offer YOU a coupon of 10% OFF if you use the code R1TH10! (You can click the coupon on my sidebar to go directly to the website)

Have you ever tried anything from Born Pretty Store? What do you think of these products?

No comments:

Post a Comment