Wednesday, October 21

FOR A QUICK EYE MAKEUP LOOK: KIKO LONGLASTING EYESHADOW STICKS

KIKO Longlasting Eyeshadow Sticks - 04 Golden Chocolate & 37 Burgundy

The Kiko Longlasting Eyeshadow sticks have been around for a long time now and most people consider it an amazing alternative to the so wished By Terry Ombre Blackstar eyeshadow stick but being better or worse these are an amazing choice if you want to make everyone believe that you took a long time to do your eye makeup when you actually didn't.

KIKO Longlasting Eyeshadow Sticks - 04 Golden Chocolate & 37 Burgundy swatches

KIKO Longlasting Eyeshadow Sticks - 37 BurgundyI have two shades at the moment: 04 Golden Chocolate and 37 Burgundy and I'm more than happy that I picked those up. Burgundy was initially a risk for me as it wasn't a shade that I would choose for everyday wear but it's the one I use the most now.

You can obviously use both shades all over the lid for the quickest look you can imagine as they're very easy to blend but I prefer to blend them into my crease to create some depth to eyes without making them look to dark as I have blue eyes and I can easily look "too much".

Burgundy has been my favourite of the two as I actually find to strangely suit my eye colour. I like use light brown eyeshadow all over the lid and then apply this one on the crease and under my waterline (photo on the right). This has been my favourite look for the last few weeks.

Both shadows are amazingly pigmented and very easy to blend and last really well even on oily lids like mine.

Have you ever tried any of these eyeshadows? Which shade do you prefer?

No comments:

Post a Comment