Sunday, October 18

BASIC FALL/WINTER ESSENTIALS | STUDENT EDITION

When cold weather comes around there are a few items that can't miss. Being a student and considering the amount of things that I actually need to carry I try to take with me only the things that are really essential. Nobody wants back/shoulder pains, right?

The first thing I see not as an essential but as a life saviour is my Primark Scarf. Honestly, if you don't have one on your wardrobe, go get it! I take it with me pretty much everyday since it's a bit more chilly outside and I don't regret it. Besides you can almost use it as a blanket.

Three products I could not go through Winter without are hand cream, lip balm and vaseline. My skin gets so dry when it's cold outside that something it even hurts so I need to have vaseline with me so that I can apply a bit on a dry patch whenever I want. Some people hate vaselina and think it's really greasy but it's so effective combating dry patches that I don't even care. You can also apply vaseline on your lips and it does wonders but sometimes I use an actual lip balm.

When it comes to makeup there are two things that can't miss on an Autumn-y makeup look: gold eyeshadow and red lipstick. How can someone not love red lipsticks? They are my fave! (Read "My Favourite Reds") I love the Estée Lauder eyeshadow in Ginger Drop but you can find pretty gold eyeshadows pretty much everywhere which is great! My favourite red so far is the Rimmel Lasting Finish Matte Lipstick in 107. Amazing quality and amazing price, what else could you ask for?

What are you essentials for this Autumn/Winter? What lipstick do you think you'll be using the most?

No comments:

Post a Comment