Tuesday, September 1

GARNIER PURE ACTIVE FRUIT ENERGY DAILY ENERGISING GEL WASH | REVIEW


If you've been around for a while, you know that I love the Garnier Pure Active Fruit Energy Gel Scrub and it helped me a lot when I was having serious acne problems. These days my skin is not as oily and I don't need to exfoliate every single day so I decided to get the Garnier Pure Active Fruit Energy Gel Wash.

I looked at this product as a safe purchase because I had loved the gel scrub so much that I could only love the gel wash. I was right. The formula of both products is very similar and the only difference I’ve notice is the obvious one. The gel wash doesn’t have the exfoliating particles that are in the gel scrub.

I have been using this gel wash every morning and night since I got it (read about my “Night Skin Care Routinehere) and I have to say my skin has another glow. I felt the exact same results when I first started to use the gel scrub and missed this feeling a lot. For those who have more sensitive skin I wouldn’t recommend using the gel scrub daily but the gel wash is the perfect solution. My skin immediately feels very clean, fresh and soft and with regular and constant use the oiliness of my skin has been reduced as well as the redness on my cheeks. The gel wash doesn’t irritate the skin and it has a very fresh scent.

If you ask me if I need both products, I’ll probably say no but I’ll keep repurchase both of them as I love to use the gel scrub after a long tiring day and the gel wash every morning to make me feel fresh and awake.

Have you ever tried this product before? Or the gel scrub?

No comments:

Post a Comment