Sunday, September 6

7 FACTS ABOUT ME | THE VERSATILE BLOGGER AWARD

I was recently nominate by Tasha Rose for the Versatile Blogger Award and I thought it was the perfect opportunity to tell you something more about me and for you all to get to know more about the blogger behind the blog.

The award has a few simple rules that consist on thanking the blogger who nominated you and include a link to their blog on your post, nominate some other bloggers to pass the award along and write seven facts about you which I think is the most important part of it as we can get to know other bloggers a bit better.

Here are the seven facts about me!

❤️‍ I have been blogging for over a year and only recently I started to share my blog on social media because I was so scared of what people would think of me.
❤️‍ Even though I have blue eyes and blonde hair, I was born with dark eyes and dark brown hair.
❤️‍ I’ve been wearing the exact same necklace for over two years and a half since my boyfriend gave it to me.
❤️‍ When I was younger I completely hated to do exercise and now I love it and I wish I had started sooner.
❤️‍ I am never completely satisfied with myself, there’s always something I want to improve which means I am constantly thinking about what I can change on my blog design.
❤️‍ I think dogs are so cute and love them but every time I see a dog on the street I’ll either cross the street or do everything I can not to be close to the dog.
❤️‍ All of my favourite bloggers are considered “small bloggers”.

Honestly I want to nominate everyone who reads this so that I can get to know more about you all so if you’re thinking of doing a post like this, let me know in the comments bellow, write a fact about yourself and leave a link to your blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment