Most of us are very aware of the things we need to do to take good care of our skin, nails and hair. At least I am but there are a few things I recognise as Bad Beauty Habits that are really hard to leave behind. I do remove my makeup every single night before going to bed and I never wash my hair two days in a row but how difficult is for me to do/not to do all those things I should/shouldn't be going? Very.
- Not washing my makeup brushes as many times as I actually should.
- Keeping some beauty products for far too long.
- Touching my face more times than I should which does really help spreading bacteria.
- Biting dead skin off my lips and not exfoliating them properly instead.
- Applying moisturizer on my face every day in the morning and at night but constantly forgetting to hydrate the rest of my body.
- Forgetting to apply serum on the ends of my hair.
- Touching and playing a lot with my hair.
- Peeling nail polish off.
- Not removing the nail polish once it’s chipped.
- Slouching. The simple fact that I do it is bad already.
Is there any bad beauty habits you can share? Do you relate to any of these?