Thursday, August 13

BEAUTY AND THE BEAST | CURRENT PLAYLIST


Whenever is holiday time a new playlist in needed and there are a few songs I have been listening to and loving at the moment. I'm sure you know most of them but I think you'll be a bit surprised.

Meghan Trainor - Like I'm Gonna Lose You ft. John Legend
Jason Derulo - Want To Want Me (check Nicole Cross' version)
Ed Sheeran - Photograph
James Bay - Hold Back The River
Anjos - É o Amor
Diogo Piçarra - Tu e Eu
Beauty and The Beast - Beauty and The Beast

I know some (or most) of my readers don't speak Portuguese so you won't really understand Anjos - É o Amor and Diogo Piçarra - Tu e Eu but I really like these two songs and I love listening to them so I wanted to add these to this post anyway. I know that Beauty and The Beast is not the most obvious choice but for no reason I just have been obsessed with it!

What songs have you been loving lately? What Disney songs you love the most?

No comments:

Post a Comment