Wednesday, August 26

NIGHT SKIN CARE ROUTINE


Makeup can be a girl’s best friend but you always need a good base underneath and when I say base I mean skin. My skin hasn’t always been great (it’s not great at the moment either) but I have been trying to take much better care of it recently. I bought some new products and started to use more often some I already had because my skin was slowly becoming oiler on my T-zone and drier on my cheeks. Something had to be done.

Firstly I use the Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water (3,99€) to remove my makeup as it’s very gentle on the skin and it removes makeup very easily. Even though I love the micellar water, I always cleanse my face with a gel wash or with a daily exfoliator that I don’t use every day because I feel it would be too much for my skin. I use the Garnier Pure Active Fruit Energy Gel Wash (2,75€) or the Garnier Pure Active Fruit Energy Gel Scrub (2,50€). For those of you who have extremely oily skin using the gel scrub daily can really help reduce the oiliness.


I then use the Nivea Soothing Toner (4,99€) for dry and sensitive skin. My skin isn't dry but this toner is really gentle on the skin which is great because my skin gets easily irritated and makes it feel very fresh and clean. I usually have my toner on a spray container and I spray a bit onto my skin and leave it to dry for a few seconds. I don’t like the feeling of it when I use cotton pads.


After leaving my skin to dry for a little while I apply moisturizer because every skin needs moisture! Even an oily one. Keep that in mind. Recently I have been using the Garnier Hydra-Adapt for combination to oily skin (3,99€). I’ve seen different reviews on this product and I only recently purchased (I have been using it for a week now) but so far I have been really enjoying it. It really hydrates my skin without making it feel greasy and it hasn’t made me break out which is amazing. I’ll be doing a review of it soon on the blog.

The last thing I do is apply a cream product recommended by my dermatologist to help with acne scars and it actually does wonders!

I think my skin care routine is very simple and all the products are really inexpensive. Even if the prices aren’t the same everywhere they must be very similar.

What products do you use daily?

No comments:

Post a Comment