Thursday, August 20

MINI HAUL | MAYBELLINE, RIMMEL & MORE

Beauty Haul - Maybelline Garnier and Rimmel

Who doesn't love a cheeky order every now and then? I know I do. Recently I ordered a few beauty bits that I really wanted to try on and you can consider myself a late-to-the-game kind of girl but I don't regret it.


My skin hasn't been in its great condition lately so I wanted to change my skincare routine and try a few new products.



I bought the Garnier Pure Active Fruit Energy Gel Wash as I've tried another product from the same range before and I loved it (here) and the Garnier Hydrating + Mattifying for combination to oily skin (not sure if the same product has the same name in different countries though).


As my love for Maybelline products doesn't seem to end I finally decided to get the Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circles concealer. Who hasn't heard someone talk about this product? It has been everywhere and I'm very excited to give it a try!


I also got an eyeshadow blending brush from Beter. It's a small sized one so it's perfect to have on my handbag in case I need one. Finally I got the Rimmel Lasting Finish Matte Lipstick by Kate Moss in 107. The most famous Rimmel red I think. It's a beautiful color indeed. I can't wait for Autumn to wear this shade everyday as I know I'll love the formula of it!

What recent purchases have you done? Do you own/have tried any of these products?

No comments:

Post a Comment