Saturday, August 1

FIRST BLOG ANNIVERSARY



image found here

Exactly a year ago I wrote and posted "15 Facts About Me" as I thought it would be a nice start. Even though I had posted stuff before and had a personal blog that worked as a diary, it was only a year ago that I truly started to care about my blog and about what I was doing.

I still have a long way to go and many things to improve but I'm really happy with what  I've done so far! I don't have as many followers as some bloggers, I don't get as many comments, I don't such a fancy design or amazing photography abilities but I've been getting better along the way by learning with mistakes. 

I really want to thank every single one of you who took five minutes of your time to read my blog and leave a comment because it does mean a lot. Even if it's only one of you, it's worth it.

I also want to say that if you don't have a blog but want to do it, go for it. It's an amazing experience. I've learnt so many amazing things and I've discovered so much that it's impossible to describe. I'm more than happy that I started blogging and I can't believe it has been an entire year already but I'm incredibly happy about it :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment