Monday, July 13

MAKEUP REVOLUTION SALVATION VELVET LIP LACQUER | REVIEW


Makeup Revolution is definitely one of the most talked brands at the moment. Everyone seems to own at least one of their products and everyone seems to love the quality and the price of them. I decided to give them a try and buy one of their Salvation Velvet Lip Lacquers.


I was so excited about this lip product that I couldn't resist and tried it as soon as it arrived (I got it online). I ordered the Keep Crying For You shade which a very vibrant pink that might seem a bit scary for those who are not used to it..like me! Even though I wasn't loving the color I wanted to try it so bad!

The application can be a bit tricky but it applies very smoothly and it's a very pigmented product which I love. After the application you can't touch your lips or rub them together or you'll get sticky lips. You need to leave it to dry with your lips apart which wouldn't be a problem if it didn't take such a long time to fully dry.

Depending on the application you can either get a terrible look or a homogeneous look. After a few minutes it looks cracked and chipped, at least it looked like that on my lips which I was not expecting at all as I had exfoliated them before. The worst thing is the lasting power. Once your lips touch water the lip lacquers starts to flake and it gets everywhere. I honestly didn't like the experience at all. I was so disappointed with this. I don't know if the problem is mine or if I'm applying it the wrong way but I just can't make it work.


I still want to try some of their products like their palettes but I don't think I'll ever get another lip product because I just don't want to be disappointed again!

Leave in the comments products from Makeup Revolution that you truly like and that you think I'd love to try! It can be anything! Have you ever tried any of these? Let me know your thought on these.

No comments:

Post a Comment