Sunday, July 5

BYPHASSE INSTANT LIFT EYE GEL CREAM | REVIEW

I love trying new products and discover new brands. On one of my long searches on the primor website where I usually buy most of my beauty and makeup items I found the Byphasse Lift Instant Eyes Gel Cream.

Let me tell you first of all that I've never heard of this brand before and you might think that I'm living in a different world but after searching it online and reading the very few reviews I could find about the brand I decided to give it a try.


My eyes were extremely dry, my makeup wasn't even looking good anymore and the eye cream I had been applying wasn't improving its condition. The eye cream soon became very appealing: it's in a gel form so it would provide a fresh feeling, it has SPF and the presence of the coenzyme Q10 which is proved that has several benefits.

I been using for a few weeks now and the condition of the skin around my eyes is so much better! It looks healthier and with a certain glow. My makeup sets beautifully on the top of it and it has also turned into an amazing eye primer that prepares your skin for concealer. I've also nothing that those fine lines are slowly becoming less noticeable and those dry patches are finally gone.

The only thing that I'm not a big fan of is the presence of a fragrance. It's almost unnoticeable but it's there. It didn't irritate my eyes but I think with could be a holy grail product for me if it didn't have any fragrance at all. Either ways, I'd repurchase this product!

I think the packaging is really cute, lets be honest but the most amusing aspect about this product is the price I paid for it. 2,99€ for 20 ml of a great product. How crazy is that? They also have the day cream and the night cream of the same range and I really want to try some other products from them.

Have you ever tried anything of this brand? What do you think of this purchase?


No comments:

Post a Comment