Saturday, June 27

WET N WILD MEGALAST LIPSTICK - SMOKIN HOT PINK | REVIEW


Even though I like peachy and nude colors, I'm all about pinks and reds and after a huge disappointment with a nude from this range I am happy that I gave another color a chance!

When I got my first Wet N Wild Megalast lipstick my heart broke into pieces because I hated it. My expectations were high and the result was terrible (read here about that experience). After seeing so many bloggers raving about these lipstick I thought I should at least try another color and this time I chose Smokin' Hot Pink. It's a much deeper color than what I was expecting but I actually prefer a deeper color than a bright color. It's that typical pink tone, it's more of a strawberry color. Either ways, it's beautiful. I think it's a nice color for everyday wear for me but I know it's too much for some people. 


It has a matte finish but it's very creamy and it feels very comfortable on the lips without that drying feeling which I like. The application is easy and the lipstick doesn't drag the lips. It lasts about 5 hours on the lips without eating or drying and it never looks patchy or cracked through that time. 

I really like the formula and the color but I hate the packaging, they couldn't have done a bullet big enough so that the lipstick wouldn't have to touch the lid every time I use it.

Have you ever tried any of the lipsticks from thins range? What do you think of it?

No comments:

Post a Comment