Tuesday, June 9

RIMMEL MATCH PERFECTION FOUNDATION | REVIEW


I'm no expert in foundations but I have been trying a few lately and today I'm going to tell you all my thoughts on the Rimmel Match Perfection foundation! Don't forget to share with me what foundation you have been using lately.

This foundation has really nice coverage and gives a really natural finish. This color is slightly dark for me that my fault because I picked up the wrong shade! I really like the finish of it once it has sinked into my skin as it looks very glowy and healthy but the problem is I have oily skin and after some time my face will go from glowy to melted basically.

It blends really nicely and you don't need more than one pump to cover your face considering that I have a small face. It doesn't last very long on me exactly because of the oiliness of my skin (especially now that is Spring and Summer time). This is probably a really nice foundation for dry to normal skin as it feels quite moisturizing on. Besides that it has SPF 18 which I believe is amazing and it actually made me want to try it even more.

I don't recommend this foundation for people who have oily or combination skin but I think will be a good choice for those who have dry or normal skin!

What foundation have you been using lately? Do you have any recommendations of foundations for oily and combination skin types?

No comments:

Post a Comment