Wednesday, May 6

THE 90S TAG


I love beauty related content but I also love reading and doing tags as you can get to know the person behind the blog a lot better and I think personality is one of the most important and valuable things these days so I thought I do the 90s tag!

I was born in 1997 so big part of my childhood was during the 00s but me and my friends relate with the 90s a lot maybe because at the time new toys and games would get here a few time later and that's why I am do this tag today!


01. Favourite Disney Movie?
When I was a child I was obsessed with Cinderella! I absolutely loved that movie, I loved the princess, the story, her blonde hair that would make me feel as a princess too, everything! Once I left that fairytale stage, I started to love The Lion King! I still do, let me tell you! I still love watching the movie, I love the three of them now and I still cry when Mufasa dies because.. that just breaks my heart! Haha

02. Favourite Music Artist?
I remember I liked Britney Spears so much! Don't even ask me about her songs because I can't name any these days but I used to love them even though I didn't understand a word because I didn't speak English at the time!

03. Favourite Nickelodeon Jr. Show?
I don't think we had that channel here in Portugal. When I was kid I was all about Canal Panda which is a television channel that would play all my favorite cartoons and stuff!

04. Favorite Candy?
I used to love Mentos so much! I recently got my hands on mini ones and I understand why I loved it so much, they're still as good!

05. Favorite Games?
I remember I used to play Guess Who so much with my friends, it was great!


06. What Would You Watch When You Got Home From School?
Since I was little there was this TV show that everyone would watch, everyone would talk about and I didn't miss one episode of it! It was called "Morangos Com Açúcar" and it was a Portuguese TV series that would show teenagers' lives, their high school and all that, I loved it!

07. Favorite Toys?
Oh, Polly Pocket was my dream! I used to love that doll so much and all my friends had it too so we would all play together and pretend each doll was a different person and it was so much fun! I wish I still had mine!

08. Weirdest Fashion Trend?
Lets not talk about those clothes because I just can't deal with some of them! Those weird hair colored mascaras (I had a few parts of my hair colored pink and I thought I was damn cool) and the over the moon lip liner contour, crazy!

09. 'Nsync or Backstreet Boys?
I wasn't crazy about neither of them but I'd probably choose Backstreet Boys!


10. How Many Tamagotchis Did You Go Through?
I think I had two different ones and I remember how obsessed I was with it, I just thought it was really fun!

These are the questions answered. I didn't answer all the questions from the tag, I just posted the ones I liked the most but you can all answer these questions on a blog post or leave your opinions about the 90s in the comments, I'd love to know!

No comments:

Post a Comment