Saturday, May 2

APRIL FAVOURITES

Can you believe that has been four months since the "Wishes for 2015" and Spring hasn't nearly shown its face yet? Despite of the fact that sun is being a little shy the last few days, I have already been loving the oranges and pinks and I am going to show you all my favorites of the past month!

I have been really excited about Spring and I have been loving the Essence Long Lasting lipstick in Coral Calling and the Andreia Higicol Lipstick in 024. These two are more than perfect for this time of the year and very comfortable to wear as they're not drying but still last a few hours on the lips. Another product that I have been obsessed with is the H&M Blush in Coral Sugar (and yes, H&M does some pretty nice blushes, read more here). I have also been using the Essence Big Bright Eyes Jumbo Pencil in Highlight it.. Nude to give the impression of more awake bigger eyes.

These last weeks I have been struggling with my skin, especially my face as I have combination skin and lately I have been having some dry patches on my face along with urticaria (I have know idea what it's causing it so I have an appointment with my dermatologist next week). To help with it I apply some of the Johnson's 24 Hour Moisturizer on the dry areas so that it feels fresh and relieved. For my lips I have been using 100 % Pure Vaseline from Vasenol and I have been loving, it's very hydrating and it never feels greasy! To help with my damaged hair I have been using the Pantene Pro-V Split End Serum Normal to Thick Hair and it has been helping me a lot even though I have been having my hair cut more regularly now! My hair has been smoother, less heavy and with less knots!

What products have you been loving lately? Have you ever tried any of these products/brands?

No comments:

Post a Comment