Wednesday, April 22

WE NEVER GO OUT OF STYLE | CURRENT PLAYLIST


I love to know what others have been listening to so I decided that would be nice share what I have been listening to lately and also read your current favorites!

I love to listen to so many different types of music and sometimes I completely forget about how much I used to love a song until I listen to it again and I get obsessed with it again! That has been happening to me especially with One Direction songs, it's crazy! I almost forgot why I used to love them so much and honestly.. I realised I still do love them!

The songs I've been listening to lately aaaare:
Taylor Swift - Style
Meghan Trainor - Lips are Moving
Sam Hunt - Take Your Time
Maroon 5 - Sugar
James Arthur - Smoke Clouds (I've been listening to this song for months and I can't get sick a bit!)
One Direction - Night Changes
One Direction - More Than This (listening to this in concert was a really touching moment..aw, good day)
One Direction - They Don't Know About Us

Do you like any of these songs/artists? What have been listening lately? Tell me everything!

No comments:

Post a Comment