Monday, April 20

THE BEST WORKOUT VIDEOS FOR YOUR BUTT


Two weeks ago I listed for you the "Best Workout Videos for Your Abs" and I loved it! Today I writing about my favorite videos to workout our bottys because, lets be honest, everyone loves a nice toned butt!

If you read any of my posts about workout videos, I'll know that I feature videos from Xhit Daily (a channel on Youtube) because those are the videos that I usually do and that I feel comfortable recommending to you! Keep in mind that I'm no expert at all!


Some of these workouts are really intense and hard for me like the Kim K one but you can always choose which one you like the most! For a few months I did the Butt Exercises For Toning and I loved it!

Will you try any of these workouts? Let me know what kind of exercise you like to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment