Thursday, April 30

STRAWBERRY AND SUNFLOWER SEEDS JUICE


Since the beginning of the year I have been trying to change my lifestyle step by step and I have been loving to try new juice recipes and the famous "detox juices" as there are a lot of nice recipes everywhere and all you have to do is adjust it to yourself. This strawberry and sunflower seeds juice is one of my favorites and today I'm sharing the recipe with you!



This is really easy to do and very quick and you can find all the ingredients easily:


400 ml of water *
5 strawberries
½ apple
1 slice of pineapple
Juice of ½ lemon *
1 tablespoon of sunflower seeds

All you have to do is cut all your fruit in pieces and you ready to blend! I choose not to blend the sunflowers seeds but you can do it if you prefer that way! I really enjoy drinking it and feel all those sunflowers seeds. Besides, I feel like I'd lost a lot of the seeds if I chose to blend it.
I love this juice a lot! I love apple, strawberries and pineapple and I think the combination of the three is amazing! It's very fresh and you can drink it right after you finish it but I prefer to leave in the fridge for a little while.
* You can add less amount of water if you don't like it as fluid and you want a smoother texture, you can also add yogurt if you prefer. I tend to add 1 tablespoon of sunflower seeds but you can add less or more, it's totally up to you!
By using these measurements you will get two full glasses of juice but you can also put it in a bottle and drink it throughout the day!

Let me know if you're going to try this and also leave in the comments what's your favorite drink for Spring and Summer! 

No comments:

Post a Comment