Sunday, April 12

EVERYDAY MAKEUP | SPRING EDITION


Since the weather is getting warmer and the sun is not so shy, my makeup has been changing! The bold lips are not an everyday lip anymore and coral blush is a must! I thought it was the perfect time to show you what products I have been doing my makeup with!

The first product I apply on my fresh washed face is suncream. The only one I've been using for months is the Uriage Hyséac Fluid SPF 50+ (yes, because I'm extremely pale haha) and after letting set for a few minutes I'll apply the Maybelline Fit Me Concealer (in no 15) and set it with Essence All About Matt! Powder and I've found out that these two products work amazingly well together!

I haven't been applying any eyeshadow so I go straight to brows and fill them in with a normal brow pencil. Filling my eyebrows takes me 2 minutes (if that) and it completely changes the way I look, it gives me the effect that I've been awake for hours!
Then I decide very quickly if I'll apply eyeliner or not. If I do, I'll simply do a thin line very close to my lash line without any wing at the end. For that I've been using my Maybelline Master Precise Liquid Eyeliner. I'll apply the Essence Big Bright Eyes Eyeliner (in Nude) on my bottom lash line so that my eyes appear bigger. I'll finish it up with my well loved Maybelline The Colossal Volum' Express Mascara.
At this time of the year I love to use blush and I've been loving the H&M Sugar Coral Blush and I always choose a pink or coral lip color to go with. I have a few favorite lipsticks that I'll be showing you in the future!

Let me know what products you've been using to do your makeup recently! Have you have tried any of these products?

No comments:

Post a Comment