Sunday, April 5

BEAUTY WISHLIST - HIGH END EDITION


After doing a "Beauty Wishlist | Drugstore Edition" I thought it was the perfect time to do another one but this time with high end products.

Most of the makeup I own is from the drugstore but there are always a few high end products that I'd love to try so I thought of putting together a little wishlist to share with you the products I've been keeping an eye on!

1. Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara
2. Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer
3. Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz
4. Mac Lipstick in Brave
5. Too Faced Natural Eyes Palette 
6.  Hourglass Ambient Light Blush
7. Sephora Cream Lip Stain

Please share your opinion about any of the products if you've tried any of them before and leave other suggestions as well as your wishlist! 

No comments:

Post a Comment