Thursday, February 12

WORKING OUT AT HOME

Working out at home is sometimes the best solution for those who don't have much time to do it. You can do whatever you want, you can be as comfortable as you want and you don't have to worry about other around you. For a long time I used to workout at home and to help me I'd use Youtube. Today I'm sharing with you some of the video I used to watch while working out.

I'd always start with abs because I find that abs exercises are really hard and you can really feel the burn most of the times. My favorite video for working out my abs was with Rebecca-Louise (here) because I love the fact that she does the complete workout along with us which is very motivational and always makes me try even harder.

Next I'd work my bum and my legs (even though the exercises were for your gluteus, you always end up working your legs too) and I still do it with Rebecca-Louise, she's amazing (here). After doing regularly for a few weeks, you'll start to notice that you don't feel so much pain anymore. At that point you can start to do these exercises with weights but make sure you keep your back straight because you don't want to arch it.  If you don't have proper weights you can always use things you have around in your house!

Last but not least: arms! I used to workout my arms with Rebecca-Louise, again (here) and believe me, it's not easy! It's really really hard in the beginning but you'll notice differences on your body after a few weeks of regular exercise.

When someone tells you can't, you prove them wrong, not for them but for yourself because you can always improve yourself and be better than you were the week before!

What do you think of my workout at home routine?

No comments:

Post a Comment