Thursday, January 29

BEAUTY BLOGGER TAG

I haven't done a tag in a while and I thought that was nothing better than do the Beauty Blogger Tag as the first one of this year. Don't forget to answer these questions yourself and have some fun!

1. How long does it take to do your makeup in the morning?
If I can take some time to do it, I'll take about 20/25 minutes but if I have to hurry to leave for school
or so, I'll do it in less than 10 minutes.

2. Will you leave the house without makeup on?
Yes, if I have to or if I'm just going out for 5 minutes or so.

3. How often do you change your handbag?
I change my handbag depending on what I'm wearing and sometimes because I just want to. 

4. How did you come up with your blog name?
I tried to came up with something that would put my name (Ana Rita) into one and the only thing I could remember was Riana. I didn't want to chose a name that would somehow restrict myself in terms of content. 

5. How often do you change your nail polish?
If I have time I'll change it once a week but sometimes it's hard to always have perfect nails, so I'll just keep them natural.

6. Do you collect makeup or buy what you need?
I'm not a collector but I don't buy only what I need. However, I only buy products that I am sure I'm going to use and I hate when I end up not using it because I hate wasting money.

7. Name a beauty regimen you rarely do?
I don't think there's any beauty regimen I rarely do. I try to take care of my skin the best way I know and I can.

8. What is your worst beauty habit?
I should probably wash my brushes more often! That's a real shame.

9. Name a non-beauty thing do you put off doing all the time.
I usually like to do everything on time because I hate to feel that I'm losing control over my life. Even if it's just biology homework or so.

10. Who do you tag?
I tag everyone who reads this!




No comments:

Post a Comment