Monday, January 26

5 THINGS I COULDN'T LIVE WITHOUT | MAKEUP EDITION

When I set myself the challenge of picking only 5 products that I could not live without I never thought it would be so difficult. I made my decisions and I am presenting them to you today.

Maybelline Fit Me Concealer (here)
I love this concealer a lot and I haven't used anything else since the moments I purchased this. It has great coverage, it suits my skin tone very and I just wished it was a bit more highlighting than what it actually is.

Eyebrow Pencil
Filling it my eyebrows have become a more than essential step on my makeup routine. I've finally realised how much beautiful eyebrows can change your appearance and it is weird for me doing my makeup and not doing my eyebrows.

Maybelline The Colossal Volum' Express Mascara (here)
Mascara has the amazing power of making your eyes pop and make you look even prettier. I love long and voluminous lashes and for me this is the best drugstore mascara out there. It doesn't clump and it doesn't flake off and finding a drugstore mascara with these two qualities is not always easy.

Eyeliner Pen 
Eyeliner is my most loved product of all and still I haven't found one that doesn't dry in three weeks. The one that I am currently using is the Essence Extra Long Lasting eyeliner pen and it is really black and really easy to work with but I don't know if it will last me long. Apart from that, I love using eyeliner, it helps define my eyes and makes them pop up just like mascara.

MAC Diva Lipstick (here)
I love lipsticks and I love to use them. If I could only have one lipstick for the rest of my life, I'd probably chose Diva from MAC. The color is simply gorgeous, it is incredibly long wearing and I love its matte formula.

Let me know five products that you can't live without and if you know of any good eyeliner pen that you'd recommend, leave in the comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment