Monday, January 12

3 LIPSTICKS I SHOULD USE MORE

There are always a few products that have never done anything to us but we never use them anyway, especially in busy times. I always tend to wear the same products on my face and create a routine because it's easier and quicker.

These last few days I've looking into my not-so-big lipstick collection and I found a few products that I didn't even remember I had and three of them I knew for instinct that I was wasting them and I should them way more.

Andreia Higicol 24
Rimmel Kate Moss 111 Kiss Of Life
Essence Stay Matt Lip Cream 03 Soft Nude

I featured two of the lipsticks on this post in my FALL/WINTER LIPSTICKS post a few while ago and then I completely forgot about them and never used them during this time. I think all these three shades suit me and I love their formulas a lot. The pink one is very moisturizing on the lips but the color last a good time too. The Rimmel one has more a dry formula without really drying out the lips, yet if you have very dried lips, use a moisturizer underneath. The lip cream from Essence is absolutely adorable: I love the shade, I love the formula and I love the easy application. Still, I never use these lip products because I always choose the same ones.

These last couple of weeks I've used the lip cream a few times and I really like it and I am absolutely sure that I won't forget it anymore but the other two lipsticks never end up being use. I want to change that and be able to create new looks with them. Besides, I don't want to feel like I've wasting my money.

I think changing is always positive and always bring us something new, so I very motivated to start to include these lip products on my daily make-up routine and make them some of my favorites because they surely have the potential.

Do you have any products that you like but you never remember you have them?

No comments:

Post a Comment