Friday, December 26

WHAT I GOT FOR CHRISTMAS 2014

*DISCLAIMER* THIS POST HAS MORE PICTURES THAN USUAL

 Christmas is sadly over but I have some amazing things that I'll keep for a long time to remember me of how amazing it was! This year's Christmas was one of my favorites and I had so much fun spending time with my family. Besides, I received some amazing presents from my loved ones.


My boyfriend was more than lovely for buying two of the things I wanted the most this Christmas: MAC Matte Lipstick in the color Diva and this Blogger Sweater from Bershka. I was so happy when I opened both presents that I could not believe!

My boyfriend also got me these Effervescent Cubes from Sephora and they smell so amazing! I don't really take baths (I'm more of a shower girl), so I placed them between my clothes to give them a nice smell all the time! His mum also bought this lovely sweater in El Corte Ingl├ęs and it's so cosy and warm, love it.

My godparents gave this Shower Gel Vanilla Scent from ValentinaD and some extra money, some relatives gave me a bracelet from Stone by Stone and another one from Oriflame: both bracelets are very minimalistic and simple but still beautiful, just how I love it! One of my best friends gave me these super cute Reindeer Slippers from Code (which I asked for)! 

My parents got me this amazing Sheep Onesie from Primark! I love this onesie so much, it's really warm and very comfortable, I went to choose it with my mum and I've spent all time on it since Christmas Eve!

What do you think of the little presents I got? What have you received for Christmas this year? And let me know what was your favorite present!

HAPPY HOLIDAYS 

No comments:

Post a Comment