Wednesday, December 10

MY EVERYDAY WINTER MAKEUP LOOK


Since the weather is colder, I've been opting for a very simple and easy make-up look, especially because I don't have much time in the morning to do my make-up.

I've been loving to use gold shimmery eyeshadows because I think it's super cute around this time of the year and it suits pretty much every skin tone and every eye color. When I have more time, I like to make it a bit smokier but most of the days I just pop that all over my eyelids. The mascara I'm using is the I Heart Extreme from Essence and I've been obsessed with it as well as with the lipstick.

Products I've used:
Maybelline Fit Me Concealer (no. 20)
Essence Mattifying Compact Powder (no. 10)
H&M Nudes Eyeshadow (brown for the eyebrows)
Estée Lauder Pure Color Eyeshadow (Ginger Drop 53)
Maybelline Master Precise Liquid Eyeliner
Essence I Heart Extreme Volume Mascara
Essence Lipliner in Red Blush 08
Essence Longlasting Lipstick in On The Catwalk 04 [or Oriflame Hydra Comfort Lipstick in Wine 5247]

What products have you been using on your everyday winter make-up routine?

No comments:

Post a Comment