Wednesday, November 26

NUDE GLITTER NAILS



Nudes are the perfect colors to have on your nails, especially when you don't have much time to do them very often because it doesn't call much attention but I thought that adding a bit of glitter would make everything prettier and christmasy.

I've been loving this glitter nail polish so much! It was offered to me and it's from a portuguese brand named Cliché. I have the ones from their summer collection but I'm going to see if I can get some the winter collection because they some pretty nice colors. They dry so quickly that almost unbelieveable, trust me!

The nude color is from another brand and it takes ages to dry, that's why I don't use it more often! Apart from that.. it smells like chocolate when it dries, which is really cute.

What colors do you like the most for your nails?

No comments:

Post a Comment