Saturday, November 8

GARNIER EYE MAKE-UP REMOVER | REVIEW

As I'm having more makeup days, I thought that it was time to take even better care of my skin, so I got a gentle eye make-up remover that wouldn't hurt my skin.


I got the Garnier Fresh Essentials Eye Make-Up Remover which is very affordable and very good. It is said to be enriched with grape extract (it has several advantages for the organism) and I started to use it a week ago and I have been loving it. It is very gentle and so effective. It removes makeup so easily (even waterproof makeup) and I don't even need to rub my face, especially my eyes. It leaves a really soft and fresh sense in the face and it feels like you don't even need a toner. Love it.

I have always had a good relation with Garnier products because I frequently use the Pure Active Fruit Energy Gel Scrub and it helps cleaning my face a lot. As I really believe that this product is one of the best, I want to try the Micellar Cleansing Water because there's a lot of good things being said about it at the moment. If you tried the product before let me know what you think of it.

Did you have tried any Garnier product that you've liked?

No comments:

Post a Comment