Saturday, November 29

ESSENCE LASH & BROW GEL MASCARA


Eyebrows are one of the most important aspects and I think that having beautifully filled and set in place eyebrows can open up the eyes and make us look better. Mine never were rebellious but I like to make sure they won't get out of the place through the day, especially when I leave home really early and I'll be out the entire day.


I recently purchased the Essence Lash & Brow Gel Mascara (clear gel) because I usually like Essence products very much and even if I didn't, it wouldn't be a huge waste of money because it is super inexpensive.

I actually really like this product, it maintains my eyebrows in place - not all day but for about 6 or 7 hours which I think it's pretty good considering the amount of money I paid for it - and its clear. I didn't want a colored gel because most probably wouldn't match my eyebrows. The only thing I don't like is that you get too much product on the brush and if you apply it just like that, your eyebrows will be dripping for an hour, so I try to take the excess of gel out of the brush and then I apply it normally. It has been working for me and I like it.
This product is meant to be used as a clear mascara but I don't really like the idea of applying on my eyelashes something that has been on eyeshadow (because I fill in my eyebrows with eyeshadow and then I apply the gel) and I could wash the brush, but still, doesn't seem a good idea to me. 

What do you think about this product? Have you ever tried it?

No comments:

Post a Comment