Friday, October 31

MAYBELLINE MASTER PRECISE EYELINER PEN | REVIEW

"Never dries. Never skips. Ultra-thin 0.4mm brush supplies smooth, even lines. No mess or excess." it is said by Maybelline.


A few weeks ago I bought a new eyeliner pen since my last one has dried out. Maybelline's Master Precise eyeliner pen seemed to be a great one because it has a ultra-fine felt tip. It is very precise and very easy to apply. As it is precise and pigmented it creates beautiful even lines as it is said.There are also a few things I don't like about it: if I apply it in the morning, when I get home for lunch, it is a little bit smudged (nothing too much but that look doesn't suit me very well). Besides that, it kind of is hard to take off, even though it's not waterproof. I hope it doesn't dry out too quickly or I'll be really disappointed. It's not the best eyeliner pen out there but I actually like it because it allows me to do really thin lines. Have you tried it already? Do you have any that you really like?

No comments:

Post a Comment