Monday, October 6

FORGET THE WORLD AROUND


This saturday I had so much fun and I was able to relax from school and not worry about anything for a few hours. I didn't take many pictures because there was so many people there that if I stopped to photograph, I'd probably be swallowed by everyone but I took a few, so I thought I'd show it to you so that you experience a little bit of the fun I had.



I went to this holiday where people commemorate the arrival of Autumn (I think) with my boyfriend and his family and we had such a lovely time. There was so many cute things that I saw like Disney characters (oh, I love them) and there was Minnie and Mickey Mouse there (I took a picture of them while walking so is really blurry). There were lots of sweets and great things to eat, lots of people, music...it was great.

We didn't get any sweets because we had so much food for dinner that we couldn't eat anything more but I've ate churros countless times before (it's really popular and usual to see that around my country) and if you haven't tried it before go grab some! It's delicious.

What have you done this weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment