Monday, October 13

BURGUNDY SKIRT - AUTUMN HAS ARRIVED

Autumn has arrived, that means that it's time for cute jumpers, skater skirts & tights, greys, yellow mustards, navy blue and burgundy. I couldn't go through this Autumn without my burgundy skirt that I love.



Since I got my hands on this skirt from STRADIVARIUS, I am obsessed with it because it gorgeous and I really like the way it suits and the way it makes me feel. This could be girly or edgy and honestly I haven't decided which style I like the most because I love both.

I'll be wearing it with black tights when the weather gets even colder and I think it look really cute with my white jumper that I bought in PRIMARK (Primark Autumn Purchases) and a pair of nice boots.

This is my favorite outfit for Autumn, what's yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment