Monday, September 1

Nivea Cleansing Milk & Toner | Review


A month ago I would be using wipes to remove my makeup because I am a lazy person & I didn't want to take a long time removing it (even though it took me more time than it does now). Then I thought it was time to take better care of my skin if I didn't want to go back at the blemishes' days.
Getting away of wipes and buy a cleansing milk & toner is my first step!


The combination of the cleansing milk and the toner from Nivea is amazing! I got the ones from the dry to sensitive skin section because my skin gets irritated very easily and I feel like I'm in wonderland.
It removes my makeup so quickly, I don't get the area around my eyes red anymore (like I used to because I used to rub my face quite hard). Besides that my skin feels very light and hydrated after this step. To complete this I also use the toner to get my face even fresher & I must say I am in love with it.

It is easy to apply, it smells delicious, it doesn't irritate my skin and it hydrates my skin which is essential to me. So, if you're using wipes to remove your makeup, stop doing it because it is probably the worst thing in makeup world. Get some cleansing milk and toner that hydrates your skin and just be beautiful!

What do you use to remove your makeup?

No comments:

Post a Comment