Monday, September 29

It Style CONCEALER | REVIEW


When I first bought this concealer I didn't know this brand at all & I had no idea about the quality of their products but I needed a new liquid concealer so much that I decided to give it a go.
The product that I'm talking about is the Liquid Concealer Beige in the color 02 Beige Dore from It Style Make Up.

I must say I've been using and loving this concealer since my first application. It's easy to blend, it lasts really long and it's full coverage but it isn't greasy at all. It feels really light in the skin and it's really hydrating. This is the exact concealer that I was looking for and I am so happy that I found it. I have no doubts that I'll repurchase it when this one is over and I don't think I'll get a different one for a while.

What's your favorite concealer?

No comments:

Post a Comment