Monday, September 22

HAIR CARE ROUTINE | 2014


Hair is a part of our body that it's important for many people, including me. I really like my hair (apart from those days when my hair seems to hate me), so I have to take good care of it, if I want it to look healthy and pretty.

I use the TRESemmé Flawless Curls Shampoo & Conditioner to wash my hair and I always apply the conditioner unless I'm applying a masque because I have quite thick and really long hair (and I'm not thinking about cutting it). I've been using this system (shampoo + conditioner) for more than a year now and I don't think I'll get another one for a long time because it really works for me. As I have curly and thick hair, it can be a feel a bit heavy sometimes but since I'm using this shampoo and conditioner I feel my hair really light and soft. Besides that it helps defining my curls.

The masque I've been using since the beginning of this year is the Pantene Pro-V 2 Mins Intensive Repair Masque that guarantees hydration and protection for dry or damaged hair. During summer I used to use this once a week. As my hair isn't so dry anymore I use it once in two weeks - unless I think my hair need extra care in some situations. My hair gets super soft, really easy to brush and smelling delicious.

When I don't used the masque, after the shower I apply the Johnson's Junior No More Tangles Spray (I couldn't find the exact one I use online but I think this one is pretty similar). This spray has done wonders to my hair and it has been saving me from suffering when brushing my hair, almost crying and cutting my hair. The instant I apply this on my hair, all the tangles disappear! Don't ask me how. All I know is that it works perfectly.

What products have you been using on your hair recently?

No comments:

Post a Comment