Monday, September 15

MY FIRST DAY


Today was my back to school day and I have to admit I was a bit terrified because all my friends are in another class this year so I thought I'd be completely alone. I was really nervous that I probably look like a newbie, even though I've been studying for 11 years now and I am in the last one. Turns out it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be because a friend of my boyfriend is in my class and we sit next to each other now. I don't feel so lonely but it still is a little bit awkward for me.

I am not very pleased with my Portuguese teacher, he didn't seem very nice and I still don't know how he is as a teacher but I hope he's a good explainer. In the other side, I really liked by Biology teacher, she's nice and funny but at the same time looks like someone that knows when it's time to work. I'm really excited for her classes & I hope I won't be disappointed. I still don't know what to think about my PE teacher, all I know is that I was so tired after her class that I just wanted to lay in bed and have a little nap.

Tomorrow I'll have fewer classes, so I can take that time to rest because I'm not used to my new schedules yet. I hope this year goes really well and ends really fast, even though I have no idea of what I'm going to do next year.

How are you feeling these last couple of days?

No comments:

Post a Comment