Friday, September 5

AUGUST FAVOURITES


Before everyone forgets about the month of August, it's time to share my favorites through the month and I must say I've been loving some very random things but as usual I didn't want to choose some beauty products only if they were not on my top list.

Nice Surprises:
I've known Essence Cosmetics for a while now but I had never tried their lipstick until this summer. I've always thought that they would be dry and wouldn't last any time but I was so wrong. I own one of their lipsticks now and I the completely love it. I have been using a daily basis and I must say I am a fan. It's moisturizing, it's not very long lasting but it lasts more than what I expected so it's a plus & it's has a lovely color. The only thing that has been bothering me is that my lipstick was from a limited edition & I won't be able to repurchase it later on.

Another great surprise that I had this month was my Orange Rooibos Tea from Tetley. This may sound really weird because technically it was summer but I don't actually know where the sun and the warm weather was because it wasn't around here for sure so drinking tea at night was really cosy. It's really sweet but not too sweet which makes it love even more. You don't even have to had any sugar and it's caffeine free which is a plus for me because I don't deal very well with caffeine at night.


Makeup Must-Haves:
My trio eyeshadow from H&M is my most used beauty product since I own it. I was happily surprised when I bought them because they're really easy to blend, very long lasting and really soft. We all agree that every girl needs some nude eyeshadows and owning these three makes my life easier & my makeup process quicklier.


Eyebrows are one of the most important body parts of my face, especially because they make us prettier when well done. So one of my favorites this month was my eyebrow brush that has been helping me on my most difficult eyebrow days. There isn't much to say about a brush unless it's really soft and it does its job properly.

Hair Products:
My No More Tangles spray from Johnson's Baby has been saving my life for the last months and I think I'll repurchase it over and over again. It smells amazing and it's great quality. Nothing more I could expect from Johnson's products. I first bought it because it is made for kids and that means that is probably one of the most powerful sprays in the market! And it is.


Another products that has been helping me keeping my hair healthy and strong is my Deep Repair Masque for Normal to Thick hair from Pantene and it only takes 2 minutes which is amazing because I'm not very patient when it comes to waiting 20 minutes until I remove the product. It smells like cotton candy to me and if I could, I'd probably eat it. It also helps me with tangle problems and hydrates my hair a lot.

Have you ever used any of these products?

No comments:

Post a Comment