Wednesday, September 24

A NIGHT CALLED COMFORT


Candles are always something Autumn comes with and this year could not be an exception. I bought this cute little candle because I felt like a needed something to make my room more cosy and warm
and as I am super excited for Autumn, I was more than happy to buy it (only 1€). It smells like passion fruit but it's such a subtle fragrance that it may a bit hard to find out what's the smell at first.

This is the perfect candle for me because I can't deal with strong smells, it makes me sneeze all the time and it's not comfortable at all (especially now that I'm sick - too much rain and cold these days). I was a bit undecided whether to pick the passion fruit one or the strawberries one but I went for this one & I'm really happy about it.


What smells do you like the most?

No comments:

Post a Comment