Wednesday, August 6

The Liebster Award


Hello everyone! This is a post a little bit different from what I usually post in my blog so if you're not interested or it's not really something that you want to read, I'll see you in my next post. If you're interested, keep on reading.

Recently I was nominated for The Liebster Award by Mary Burrow from Mazzle. Thank you so much for the nomination!

The rules are very simple:

You have to answer every question that are given to you
You must link back to the person who nominated you and nominate another 11 blogs that have less than 200 followers (you can't nominate the person that nominated you)
You must inform the nominees about the nomination and give them the link to your blogpost so that they can know more about it

And these are the questions Mary gave me:

1. If you could only wear one makeup brand, what would it be?

If I could only wear one makeup brand, I would probably choose Kiko because I love their makeup products & it's not an expensive brand. Besides that all the products that I've bought in their store I absolutely loved them. I never got disappointed & I always have a good surprise when I try the products for the first time.

2. Who is your celebrity crush?

I think that I don't really have a celebrity crush at the moment but there are some people that I really like to follow & check their style like Eleanor Calder, Selena Gomez & Ashley Benson (I know, only girls, but I tried to choose those who inspire me when it comes to fashion & beauty.
If I could be any of these girls for one day, I would probably choose Eleanor because her style is AMAZING. She wears basic stuff and still she looks amazing and I would love to be able the same thing. Besides that, she can easily be with the One Direction boys, so yeah..lovely advantage.

3. What is your guilty pleasure?

My guilty pleasure has nothing to do with makeup or fashion because my guilty pleasure is spending an entire day on bed in my pyjamas & just enjoying my favorite TV show. I know it's nothing special but I just find it so cosy & friendly that I can't even explain.

4. What made you start blogging?

I own this blog for years but I say I started blogging pretty recently because I stopped blogging for ages. This summer I decided to give it a try after months of hesitation. I have always loved to read blogs and check out new ideas about makeup, fashion, DIYs and so many other stuff and I was telling myself all the time "One day, I'll have my own blog where you can share my own ideas" but I would never materialise.Then there was one day that I just told myself that if so many people could do it, I could do it too & now here I am!

5. What is your dream holiday?

My dream holiday is probably a beachy place where I can just chill and where nobody knows who I am. I love quite places and nature (not in extreme). A private island would be great (just kidding...or maybe not).

6. Favorite TV programme

Even though I love fashion & makeup, I find the TV programmes that talk about it so boring! I can't even watch for five simple minutes. I love watching NCIS, Gossip Girl, Vampire Diaries & Pretty Little Liars.

7. Lipstick or mascara?

This is such a hard choice for me because lipstick & mascara are my two favorite makeup products. First, I think my eyes look way bigger & way better when I use mascara. Second, everyone and every look is better when lipstick is involved. These two are those products I never leave my house without BUT I guess I will have to say mascara because even though I love lipsticks, I have quite full lips so I think mascara is a must.

8.  What is your favorite Disney movie?

My favorite Disney movie is 101 Dalmatians. But I also love The Lion King, The Lion King 2, Frozen, Finding Nemo (I still love it even though I've probably watched it a million times), Monsters. Inc, & Wall E.
I just love Disney movies.

9. Do you have a Quote you live by?

The only quote I really try to follow is "Enjoy every moment, because they won't come back". It's so meaningful & it's 100% true.

10. Describe your perfect date outfit

I think my perfect date outfit would be a pretty dress, not too long & not too short, a bit loose and high heels. That is it.

11. Tell me one thing off your bucket list?

Travel the world. Simple as that. I just want to know as many countries and many cultures as I can & most important: learn something from those trips.

And now, you have my questions to answer: 

1. If you could only use a makeup product for the rest of your life, what would it be? Why?
2. What made you start blogging?
3. What is your favorite food?
4. Which is your favorite song of all time?
5. Pick one Disney movie to watch for the rest of your life.
6. Hot chocolate or cappuccino?
7. Do you prefer reading a book or watching a movie?
8. Who is your role model?
9. Which social media network do you prefer (Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, etc)?
10. Where it would be your perfect date?
11. One thing from your bucket list.

And last but not least, my 7 nominees (I know it should be 11 nominees but I didn't to just link random blogs so I chose those I actually like and that have less than 200 followers):

Elena from A Style Shake, Victoria from Docs and Daisies, Elena from dornroeeschen, Emma from Em has red nails, Claire from Claire VictoriaAshleigh-jo from Hello Aj & Will from Will Hunt.

No comments:

Post a Comment