Tuesday, August 5

OOTD: Vogue & Skort


Hello everyone! I'm so excited for this post, you can't even imagine. It's very simple but I've wanted to do something like this for ages so now I can finally post an OOTD. 
Today all I'm going to do is going to the supermarket and walking around so I opted for a very simple but very cute outfit: a cropped black t-shirt with a Vogue touch & a black and super cute skort that I love.


Skort - Bershka
Bag - Bershka
Sneakers - Converse

The reason why my top is not listed it's because my mum got it done for me as birthday gift so I never saw any top like this in stores (I haven't search for it that much but you can probably find it somewhere or you can make your own!). 
I hope you like my outfit & tell me what you think in the comments below. 


SEE YOU NEXT TIME

No comments:

Post a Comment