Wednesday, August 13

My First Disappointment: KIKO's Lipstick


The moment I saw this lipstick I fell in love with it! It is such a pretty peach color and it has some glitter (even though I prefer matte lipstick I really wanted to give it a try). As it was from the italian brand Kiko & as I always love their products, I instantly bought it and I was so happy about it.
When I was finishing my makeup the next day, I decided to try it and my heart broke into pieces. I hate the way it looks on my lips, the pretty color is no longer a color since the only thing you get is a bit of shiny weird look. This happens because probably the lipstick has almost no pigmentation, I tried to apply more product but it never worked the way I was expecting, it starts becoming mostly a nude color instead of a peachy color.

Tell me in the comments what you think about this & if it has happened something like this to you before.

2 comments:

  1. How disappointing! I love your blog and I have followed you with Bloglovin, if you ever get a chance to check out my blog I would be delighted, thanks!

    Camille xo

    www.cococami.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much :) I'll check your blog for sure! xx

      Delete